• open panel

Water and Sewer System


As part of the transition of the water and sewer system from the Water District to the Town, the Town has hired Severn Trent Services to provide maintenance, operations and billing services for the residents.  New, transfer and disconnect service requests will now be handled through Town Hall.  Water emergency issues will be handled by Severn Trent.  You will continue to pay your August water bill from Mustang SUD through Mustang, as you always have.  Beginning in September, Severn Trent will send your water bill and receive payments on behalf of the Town.  More information will follow prior to the first billing cycle with Severn Trent.  Severn Trent is a well-established Maintenance and Operations provider. The Town looks forward to providing a high level of service to our citizens.

Below are some important contact details:

Water Emergencies contact:
Severn Trent Services:
8 am – 5 pm972-552-9496
5 pm – 8 am800-579-4500

For bills received in August 2015:  Mustang S.U.D. Online Payment
For future billing:  Stay tuned for additional information

New, Transfer or Discontinue Service:
New or Transfer Service FormThis will open a PDF document.
Discontinue Service FormThis will open a PDF document.

Fax or email forms to 940-365-9373 or townclerk@pv-tx.com
Stop by Town Hall at 1745 FM 2931 (under the Providence Village water tower)
for assistance: M-TH, 8:30am-4:30pm; Fri 8:30am-12:30pm

© 2012 Town of Providence Village
All rights reserved.