• open panel
  • Home
  • Welcome to the Town

Welcome to the Town of Providence Village


As a new resident, you will need to obtain a certificate of occupancy as well as complete the application process for water/sewer/trash service.  These forms can be found on the Utility Forms page or in person at Town Hall.

Once the certificate of occupancy application and inspection fee have been submitted, our code compliance officer, upon access being granted, will inspect the property.  The property inspection will include a review of the health and safety requirements of all the current codes and ordinances adopted by the Town Council.

The following are the most common issues that may result in a failed inspection:

  • Exposed bare electrical wiring, including wall receptacle cover plates
  • Missing or inoperable smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors
  • Broken windows
  • Missing stairway handrail
  • Open panel slots on breaker box
  • Missing pop off valve on water heater
  • Missing or disconnected grounding rod


Utility Forms

List of contacts you may find helpful.

View flyer in a new window.

© 2012 Town of Providence Village
All rights reserved.